Ari blog 2 http://victoryaripark2.wordpress.com/
part of speech : verb
1. To be or create a hindrance or obstacle: loud talking that interfered with the other patrons’ conversations; assistance that only interfered.
2. Sports To perform an act of interference.
3. To intervene or intrude in the affairs of others; meddle.
4. To strike one hoof against the opposite hoof or leg while moving. Used of a horse.
5. Physics & Electronics To cause interference.
part of speech: noun
1. harmony of or agreement in feeling, as between persons or on the part of one person with respect to another.
2. the harmony of feeling naturally existing between persons of like tastes or opinion or of congenial dispositions.
3. the fact or power of sharing the feelings of another, especially in sorrow or trouble; fellow feeling, compassion, or commiseration.
a. feelings or impulses of compassion.
b.feelings of favor, support, or loyalty: It’s hard to tell where your sympathies lie.
5. favorable or approving accord; favor or approval: He viewed the plan with sympathy and publicly backed it.
part of speech: noun/ verb
noun1.a longing or craving, as for something that brings satisfaction or enjoyment: a desire for fame.
2.an expressed wish; request.
4.sexual appetite or a sexual urge.
1.to wish or long for; crave; want.
2.to express a wish to obtain; ask for; request: The mayor desires your presence at the next meeting
part of speech: noun
1.a trait, manner, characteristic, or habit that is odd or unusual.
2.oddity; singularity; eccentricity.
3.a distinguishing quality or characteristic.
4.the quality or condition of being peculiar.
part of speech:
1. Also called phellem. a layer of dead protective tissue between the bark and cadmium in woody plants.
2. something made of cork.
3. a piece of cork, rubber, or the like used as a stopper, as for a bottle.
4. a small float to buoy up a fishing line.
1. to provide or fit with cork or a cork.
2. to stop with or as if with a cork (often fol. by up).
3. to blacken with burnt cork.
1. a county in Munster province in S Republic of Ireland. 279,427; 2881 sq. mi. (7460 sq. km).
2. a seaport in and the county seat of Cork in the S part. 133,196.